Our product team is composed of 26 people organized by hubs : product solutions, design, knowledge and expertise. Its goal is to delight hoteliers and hotel chains with sharp technologies facilitating their complex distribution operations and guest management.
The CRS is the core of all our products, it is the control room where our hoteliers can configure their hotel profiles, define their distribution strategy and monitor the sales.
As Product Manager, you will actively contribute to the development of our next generation of solutions, including launching new products as well as the enhancement of existing ones.
- Lead product discovery and user research activities with the product designer and product marketing team.
- Define product roadmap according to the company’s strategy and the product vision
- Plan and prioritize product family features backlog and developments.
- Work closely with product designers to elaborate the best user experience and product design.
- Develop and monitor relevant business and product usage KPIs.
- Write the product documentation and help to build the product knowledge base.
- Organize product and major features go-to-market plans in collaboration with all the team (marketing, onboarding, training, account managers, …)
- Ensure to provide the good knowledge and usage of your product to all internal and external users
- +5 years of experience in Product Management
- Proven track record of team management, successful product launch and development in an international environment.
- Detail oriented and customer centric you are also well versed in customer journey’s optimization.
- Agile, you have the ability to thrive in an environment of experimentation. In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- You are collaborative and demonstrate an ability to adapt and to be flexible.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Languages: Fluent English is a requirement for the position.
WHAT WE OFFER :
- Attractive salary according to your profile
- D-Edge is Remote Friendly
- 50% of transport costs from home to work
- Meal Allowance (Swile : 10€/day, paid at 50%)
- Accor Employee Card : Discount on hotel bookings
- Incentives plans, bonuses and wage savings
- Individual access to the Udemy e-learning platform (more than 100,000 online courses)
- Online medical consultations (QARE)
- CSE: Sports and cultural activities, gift cards and various discounts
- Gymlib : Access to 3,500+ sports and well being venues
- Vendredi : Access a network of certified nonprofits to get involved in
- HR telephone interview
- First interview with de Product Director
- Second interview with engineering Manager and Lead Product Manager
- Meet product team and engineering leads and present a case study
- Last interview with members of your future team or from the product team
Everything you want to know : https://www.welcometothejungle.com/fr/companies/d-edge/jobs/product-manager_nantes
Dans le même métier
Analyse market trends and opportunities for the various productsen savoir plus