Reporting to the Product Expertise Director, the Product Expertise and Solution Center Executive has the following missions :
==> Competitive intelligence
- Conduct Market studies / Product Benchmarks.
- Analyse market trends and opportunities for the various products.
- Conduct preliminary Market Analysis (competitors and needs) for future features or products.
- Be the hospitality expert by sharing knowledge within the Product Team.
- Have an in-depth market knowledge of PMS / RMS.
==> Product Oriented Missions
- Centralize product requests from the different D-EDGE regions : challenge and refine client requests, measure potential impacts, framing development to be performed, sharing latest available information and ensure proper follow-up.
- Run with the Product Managers and Designers key features (or products) with
‘Discovery phases’ :
- Assist Product Managers throughout the discovery phase to ensure context, stakeholders and job to be done are well understood.
- Provide pre-existing knowledge via benchmarks, articles, consolidated past clients feedback…
- Run ad-hoc studies if need be (markets, competitors, features, clients context).
- Spread Product knowledge within teams in D-EDGE by being an expert in every product as well as mastering cross products interactions and known limitations.
- Follow Pilot / Beta phases across the different D-EDGE regions.
==> Project / Sales Oriented Missions
- Participate in client stack analysis and solutionning with the coordination of specific client implementations / projects when a link with the product team is needed.
- Assist product roll-outs in new regions
- Be an interface with the Sales / Account Managers / Client Service teams to gather their needs and feedback from the field. Liaise with Product Managers On specific cases / issues.
- Coordinate RFP exercises in the Region and link with Product Managers and RFP global coordinator when need be.
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in hospitality technology and/or
- You have a proven track record of selling and implementing technical
solutions for hotel chains for CRS, PMS, RMS or CRM products.
- You are able to adapt to a fast paced environment.
- You are collaborative and demonstrate an ability to adapt and to be flexible.
- You have outstanding communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excelling organizational and time management skills.
- Languages: Fluent English is a requirement for the position.
- Travel might be required.
Everything you want to know : https://www.welcometothejungle.com/fr/companies/d-edge/jobs/product-expertise-solution-center-executive-m-f_paris
Dans le même métier