Director of finance and accounting
Château de Pommard
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
We are searching for a Director of Finance and Accounting to join our executive team. In
this role you will be responsible for managing our forecasting, bookkeeping, audit, tax,
compliance, order management, logistics and inventory processes.
Responsibilities for this position:
1. Participate as a proactive member of the Executive Team responsible for the Finance and
Accounting strategic plan including annual and quarterly objectives, goals and metrics.
2. Develop and manage a set of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the Finance and
accounting function and regularly report this KPIs to the rest of the executive team.
3. Staff and build a high performance Finance and Accounting team, continuously improving
the quality and output of the internal and external members of the team.
4. Coordinate our financial planning process across all entities (USA and France) and
functions including forecasting, analytics, key performance indicators (KPIs), revenues,
expenses, investments and financings.
5. Manage our internal and external accounting people, processes and systems including
bookkeeping, payroll, audit, tax and compliance. Ensure the purchase order process is
adhered to and that our supplier and vendor invoices are processed in a timely manner.
6. Manage the order management, logistics and inventory processes to supporting all of our
geographies and markets (USA, UK and Europe).
Please send your CV and motivation via email at : Charlotte FOUGERE TAMPEREAU
Catégorie : Offres d'emploi des membres | Auteur : Christine Pioli | Publication : 04/01/2017