Business Development Manager
Château de Pommard
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
We are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to join our team. In this role you
will be responsible for leading and developing our network of partners in France, the UK and the
US with lifestyle and luxury hotels, travel agencies, influencers and brands.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Analyze the luxury outbound travel market in targeted geographies (France, UK, US) to identify high-potential partners.
2. Build a pipeline of qualified potential partners by identifying the value of each partner to our
brand and our customer base.
3. Lead the engagement process to convert partner prospects into active partner relationships
through annual partner contractual agreements.
4. Manage and monitor active partners by providing training, troubleshooting problems and
ensuring profitable win-win relationships.
5. Coordinate the renewal of productive partner relationships with sufficient lead time to capture
early bookings before the high season.
6. Act and laise as the primary contact point for all partners, resolving any partner or customer
problems when necessary.
7. Provide comprehensive reporting and analysis to the executive team, including key performance indicators (KPIs) on the results of the partnerships and the overall strategy.
8. Develop our partner kit and related communications and materials, in close link with our creative team.
9. Elevate our guest experiences by developing onsite and in geography events with our best
10. Provide additional research, internal liaison and administrative support where required.
Please send your CV and motivation via email at : Charlotte FOUGERE TAMPEREAU - email@example.com
Catégorie : Offres d'emploi des membres | Auteur : Christine Pioli | Publication : 04/01/2017